Follow the link below for for more information and registration:
Insect Protein - Innovation and collaboration opportunities for Africa and the UK
This event takes place on: Wednesday 16 June 2021 | 09:30am - 1pm
Join us to discuss how we can make the most of innovation and collaboration opportunities around insect protein, a potential game changer when it comes to alternative protein sources and helping the AgriFood sector to become more sustainable.
· To get a clear overview of the insect production sector in the UK and Africa.
· To learn about trends, opportunities and challenges that could inform and inspire your innovative insect project.
· To make connections with other innovators you could collaborate with.
What to expect?
· You’ll hear from research and industry experts about insect production in the UK and Africa.
· You’ll take part in an interactive session where we’ll talk about trends, opportunities and challenges and learn from each other.
· You’ll be able to schedule one to one meetings with other attendees you are interested in meeting.
The full line-up of speakers will be announced shortly.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Thomas Farrugia | Beta Bugs, UK
- Prof. Joshua O. Ogendo | Egerton University, Kenya
- Betty Kibaara, Director | Food Initiative at The Rockefeller Foundation
- Andrea Jagodic | Mana Biosystems Ltd, UK and Kenya
Follow #InsectProteinInnovation on Twitter and LinkedIn for more updates on insect protein.
This event is part of AgriFood Africa Connect.